Class 5 Geoengineering Techniques for the Diversion, Reduction and Disappearance of Cyclones, Hurricanes and Tornadoes
We will guide you how to develop techniques to prevent typhoons, cyclones, hurricanes and tornadoes from destroying ecosystems and human settlements, through the control of temperature and humidity with water and heat, basically, geoengineering techniques that are harmless to the environment and safeguarding human lives since they are They would make up teams of storm chasers that would work remotely through drones, to implement them after tests and simulations of their effects, with the approval of the World Meteorological Organization.
Video Class # 5
To View Subtitles Click on Settings, Choose Subtitles and Select your Language
Do the practices to finish.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSE!
If you send us all the practices to the e-mail email@example.com we will send you a digital certificate.
Learn More About Our Proposals Related to this Issue at:
The electronic textbook
Systems to Purify the Air and Water of the Cities, the Atmosphere and the Oceans
and in the e-book Plan 1 El Clima, available in our bookstore.
We Invite You to Take Our Other Available Courses
This Course is part of Our
Strategic Plan 1 The Climate,
to achieve the following goals:
Our line of work is directed to the fulfillment of 24 Strategic Plans (See) whose general goal is the solution of climate change with quality of human life through sustainable development and equal rights. We are currently working on Plan 1 The Climate (See) which has in synthesis the goals of:
1. Improve climate prediction and develop technological tools to save the planet, including the development of improved drones, ground-based sensors, quantum computers, artificial intelligence and imaging software, holographic projection and augmented reality to constitute an improved Climate Prediction System and Planetary Simulator. It is oriented on how to develop these innovations in our course # 2. (See)
2. Achieve air and water quality in closed and open spaces for our protection against pandemics and toxic clouds of pollution and to be able to continue our activities normally; create sustainable development in urban and rural areas, to achieve a carbon neutral civilization, with air quality, abundance of water, food and renewable energies that will make it possible to achieve zero hunger and poverty eradication; integrating nature into cities and rescuing ecosystems. Development and installation of Systems for the purification of the atmosphere and the oceans in a self-sustaining way to begin to solve climate change with technology and the recovery of natural resources. It is oriented on how to develop these innovations in our course # 3. (See)
3. Systems to reduce typhoons, cyclones, hurricanes and tornadoes in the protection of ecosystems and human settlements, through drones, geoengineering techniques aimed at reducing greenhouse gases with technological and environmental tools. It is oriented on how to develop these innovations in our course # 4.
4. Organizational chart to integrate all efforts to solve climate change, at the national, continental and global levels through the United Nations. It is oriented on how to develop this organizational model in our book Plan 1 The Climate, course # 5 will be launched soon to explain it. (See)
5. Laws to guarantee respect for human and environmental rights with sustainable development. It is oriented on how to develop these management policies in our book Plan 1 The Climate and in our signature collection campaigns, course # 6 will be launched soon to explain it. (See)